Can somebody please help..!

I have all Vivosun brand indoor grow equipment at the moment. Can anyone tell me if the Vivosun smart controller work with any other brands of equipment? For instance can my Vivosun equipment run Ac Infinity branded equipment? Are they compatible

Hello.

Listed below compatible A/C Infinity fans with the grow hub controller.

AC Infinity: Cloudline A, B, S, T series with C type connectors: Type C ports (A/B)

AC Infinity: Cloudline with molex connector: Type C Ports (A/B) with fan adaptor.

Cheers schnook61

I keep seeing evidence this thing can do more, but no real instructions or promotion. Like look at this, it comes with a usb to molex from walmart… which suggests it has the ability to control digital io in general like a plc. I have the feeling the rj11 outputs are the same, but its a single output point, not seralized… cant paste a link here for some reason.

If you also look in the app, instructions, there is a picture of an upcoming power device… but no evidence it exist.

Sure would be nice to figure out how i could use this thing to control my pump

1 Like

Either you’re a controls engineer or a robot guy lol. I noticed that also. You’d have to have the adress for the controller to adjust any parameters…probably generic coding anyways. I wonderd myself if you could get into the logic…anyways. Saw that and it jumped off the page to me lol i work w fanuc and a myriad of plc exposure…some people pribably understood nil of that. I just bought a cloudline for my extra fan…yet to connect it but forsee no issues other than maybe needing a 3 way type c splitter to connect. My stuff is dialed in and working beautifully…some of the stuff from vivosun is cheap chinease stuff…but hey whats not these days ): im in 1st go around with 4x4 tent, 2 200 watt aerolights w integrated fans, growhub, 6 inch inline w carbon filter. Rest is up to me!!! Good luck growmies!! Sorry novel, the fruits of my labors are working nicely :melting_face: cheers!

Can confirm that the e42a controller works with gavita pro 1700 led lights via rj11 to rj45 wire I ordered from Amazon. It works great with the app to remotely turn on and off the light. My only gripe is it doesn’t have a high temp shutdown for the lights. I hope they update the firmware to do so, if they did that then they would be competing with trollmaster which is 3 times the price!